Montrose Collective is thoughtfully repurposed retail/commercial space located in Houston’s Montrose neighborhood. A collection of boutique workspaces, dining destinations and independent merchants make up the Collective, creating a welcoming multi-level space to be enjoyed both indoors and out.
- Hardscaping and landscaping took place throughout multiple levels of the project, from ground level to top level.
- Ground level hardscaping included the installation of 7,700 square feet of pavers and 4,000 square feet of imported Italian tile.
- Landscape installation included gravel paving, synthetic turf, some site furnishings, bike racks and a green screen. The green screen is a “live wall” of irrigated live plants that acts as a privacy screen.
- Roughly 8,000 plants were put in throughout the various levels of the Collective.
- Irrigation systems were installed in all planters and more than 150 tons of lightweight soil was put in throughout the buildings.
General Contractor: Harvey Builders
Landscape Architect: OJB
Investor: Radom Capital